Helping You Fund Your Way to a Successful Future
As a responsible career school we do all we can to assist you in obtaining adequate financial aid for your truck driver training classes. We do all we can to assist you with obtaining funding and employment through one or more sources, even if you have credit issues or unique circumstances. Contact one of our Career Counselors today to get on the best financial aid path for you.
- State Funds are available to students who qualify through the Workforce Investment Act (WIA). If you are collecting unemployment you may qualify for the Dislocated Worker's Program, which helps train individuals for a new career. Get started by asking us how to get in touch with a Workforce Center Counselor.
- Internal Scholarships are available for qualified students.
- The Veteran's Administration (VA) offers funding assistance to veterans.
- MET - Motivation Education Training, Inc. offers funding assistance to applicants with certain types of job experience- call us to discuss the qualification process.
- Tuition Reimbursement is typically offered by many over-the-road trucking companies starting after your on-the-job paid training.